Leaders have to develop a new cognitive capability- the capacity to sense and actualize emerging futures.
Our Leadership Development Initiatives focus on all or some of the elements mentioned below.
- What does it take to be a leader?
- What happens when you are no longer a spectator on the stands, but are actually playing the game in the field of your life?
- How does one deal with disempowering beliefs and mindsets and create a life which is meaningful and inspiring?
The Module on Empowering Self concentrates on laying a foundation for leadership with an individual so that he /she relates to his / her life with a sense of purpose, creation and responsibility.
Some of the areas, which are intended to be transformed in Empowering Self, are:
- Create a powerful context with a sense of purpose and responsibility
- Understanding personal values and motivators
- Uncovering patterns & triggers that are core to our identity and loosening the grip of the same, leading to a powerful access to all ways of being and doing
- Analyzing the fundamentals of performance, communication and relationships
- Learning the skills which can transform and support the new behavior
- Developing deeper connection with self, family and at workplace & practically applying the tools of awareness in workplace, with colleagues, team members
- How can one lead others without being dictatorial or submissive?
- Is there a right way of motivating teams?
- What is the best way of evaluating performance and aligning the team to the organizations vision?
Building a robust leadership pipeline would be a key responsibility for Senior Managers. This Module focuses on empowering people, getting them to be aware and build responsibility and competence. This Module focuses on building competence in empowerment of people.
The Objective of Enabling Others Workshop is to equip the participants with the right attitude and skills commensurate with their role as leaders and to manage and develop their teams effectively.
- Fundamentals of Performance
- Team Formation & Alignment
- Leadership Styles
- Enrollment Communication for Leaders
- Art of Handling Difficult Conversations
- Coaching for Empowerment